The cluster Innov’Alliance consists of a network of more than 350 members. It gathers companies, research and training organizations and more than 5000 academics and researchers. The mission of Innov’Alliance is to strengthen SMEs and support their development through open innovation.
The cluster is a major player in four markets:
- Agriculture, food and beverage sectors;
- Health ingredients and dietary supplements;
- Ingredients compositions for the aroma and fragrance industry.
Innov’Alliance members are building strong synergies around those four markets. In addition, four innovation axes are driving actions of the cluster:
- Sustainability of resources and crop production;
- Eco-efficient processes and future pilot plant;
- Safety and product safety;
- Product performance (nutrition, sensory, activity).
The ecosystem of Innov’Alliance is connected to fast-growing markets and will enable its members to innovate in France and beyond. Among its members, Innov’Alliance has technology providers, startups, SMEs, mid-caps, which have a strong potential for international development. Actors represent the whole agri-food value chain, from producers to consumers through solution providers.
Also, Innov’Alliance is currently developing a start-up acceleration program.